WG Pro is Excited to Showcase Its New Bakery at Its Open House!
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 5th October ‘ 16
Earlier this month, we were pleased to welcome a number of guests to our new bakery for its official opening! We were thrilled to host Mayor Linda Jeffrey of Brampton, who cut the ceremonial ribbon and delivered an inaugural speech for us.
Afterwards, we toured attendees through our bakery facility and had them sample some of our baked goods including:
- Snowball Cookies
To complement the treats, we also offered freshly brewed Mokador coffee, a line of Italian roasted coffee we’ll be exclusively distributing throughout North America.
We’d like to thank everyone for coming out and making the day such a success. WG Pro and Touché Bakery are excited and proud to be working together, delivering industry-leading co-packing services and outstanding baked goods to our clients.
About Our Bakery
WG Pro is a leading co-packer with over twenty years of industry experience. By partnering with Touché Bakery, we’re able to become a true-one stop shop – producing high-quality, nut-free baked goods and helping you grow your business.
Our experts can work with you to:
- Private Label Delicious Baked Goods: If you’re looking to expand your brand’s offering without developing new recipes, we can manufacture a variety of products under private label including cookies, muffins, squares, frozen batter, and more!
- Co-Manufacture Your Own Exclusive Baked Goods: Do you need a partner to manufacture your new baked good? Our teams are ready to help you take your idea from concept to creation – baking it to perfection, designing appealing packaging, and distributing your products to domestic and global markets.
Our facility is:
- HACCP certified, tested monthly to ensure compliance with HACCP standards.
- Kosher, dairy, certified.
- Guaranteed nut-free. That means no peanuts, tree nuts, or sesame. We have strict protocols in place to prevent nuts from entering our plant (whether in ingredients or packaging), and all suppliers need to provide the right documentation to ensure their goods are nut-free.
Many of our products are also guaranteed school compliant, meeting all guidelines set by the Ministry of Education’s Food and Beverage Policy (PP150).
We’re dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of quality for all our baked goods. Our expert teams will work closely with yours to develop and execute a strategy that’s tailored for you, and we’ll share our expertise at every stage of the process – ensuring the end product is ready to access today’s market and take your sales to new heights.
Do you want to learn more about our bakery facility and co-packing services? Contact us today to discuss your needs!
More from WG Pro:
- WG Pro Adds New 80,000 Square Foot Co-Packing Facility
- 3 Signs It’s Time to Find a New Co-Packer
- The Essentials of Packaging Design
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017