Our Strict Commitment to Co-Packaging and Co-Manufacturing Safety
WG Pro has an unwavering commitment and a strict adherence to safety and quality guidelines.
Our safety policies are designed to provide our employees with the safest possible working environment, and to ensure each and every one of your customers has the best possible experience with your products.
We are fully certified with the BRC under the Global Food Safety Initiative. We also uphold an extensive food safety program based on AIB International’s Consolidated Standards for Inspection.
Through annual audits, AIB has awarded WG with its highest-level certificate: Superior.
Our food safety policies include:
- Nut-free and peanut-free products are never at risk of cross-contamination with unrestricted products or ingredients. WG Pro operates facilities that separate nut-free and peanut-free products from ones containing nut traces.
- Employees are designated to one work environment or the other. Specific changeover policies are in place for any employee who crosses between facilities for any reason.
- Food and perishable items are handled in the appropriate temperature-controlled environments. We have frozen, refrigerated, and ambient room temperature areas.
We have strictly-enforced hygiene and sanitation procedures:
- Our facilities are regularly washed and sterilized by a cleaning team with more than 15 years of experience.
- Employees who step off the floor must thoroughly sanitize their hands before stepping back on.
- Employees are required to wear masks, hairnets, lab coats, and surgical gloves. Jewelry is not permitted.
- Guests on tours and anyone else who steps onto the floor must also wear masks, hairnets, and lab coats.
WG Pro is all about quality. This philosophy has fueled our growth over the past twenty years. We have a specialized, dedicated quality assurance team.
View our range of services if our commitment to safety has earned your attention.