WG Pro Looks Forward to Connecting with Clients at the Canadian Coffee and Tea Show, September 25-26
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 19th September ‘ 16
The Canadian Coffee and Tea Show is Canada’s largest industry event – bringing together roasters and packagers, food and beverage buyers, chefs, distributors, restaurant managers and more to discover the latest technology, products, and innovations and gain industry insights to help improve business strategy and grow sales. It’s renowned for promoting products and services from right here in North America and around the world.
Get FREE trade show access by registering online with the promo code CCTS65!
Visit WG Pro During the Canadian Coffee and Tea Show at Booth #160!
For WG Pro, the Canadian Coffee and Tea Show lets us connect with new and existing clients looking for innovative packaging ideas and distribution solutions. It also gives us the opportunity to show off our new bakery and baked goods, which we launched earlier this year.
Our bakery facility is nut-free, kosher, and HACCP-certified. We produce a variety of mouth-watering baked goods including:
- Snowball cookies
- Individually wrapped cookies and mini loaves
- Frozen cookie dough and cupcake, brownie, and muffin batter
WG Pro is Excited to Bring Mokador Coffee to North America
Domenico Castellari brewed the first cup of Mokador coffee in 1967. His sons have since nurtured the business their father began for more than four decades, never losing their taste for only the best. Today, Mokador is recognized around the world for its high-quality roasted coffee.
We’re excited to announce that WG Pro will be exclusively distributing this range of delicious Italian roasted coffee throughout North America! We’ll be serving Mokador coffee at the Canadian Coffee and Tea Show, so visit us at booth #160 to sample some and learn more about it!
We’re dedicated to keeping up-to-date in our industry so we can deliver the best services to our clients. We look forward to working with you in the year ahead!
WG Pro is a full-service co-packer. We are experts at creating customized packaging solutions and building relationships throughout diverse markets that can help you grow your business and boost sales. Contact us today to learn more!
More from WG Pro:
- WG Pro Connects with Clients at the International Sweets and Snack Fair (ISM) 2016
- Why Finding an HACCP Certified Co-Packer is Important for Your Food Production Business
- 7 Tips for Choosing the Right Co-Packing Partner
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017
- WG Pro Becomes a Certified Organic Co-Packer - January 27, 2017
- How Your Packaging Can Tell Your Brand’s Story - January 11, 2017
- Merry Christmas from WG Pro! - December 20, 2016
- 4 Benefits of Eco-Conscious, Sustainable Packaging - November 30, 2016
- WG Pro Opens a New Co-Packing Facility in Calgary - November 22, 2016
- What to Look for in a New Co-Packing Partner - October 27, 2016
- WG Pro is Excited to Showcase Its New Bakery at Its Open House! - October 5, 2016