WG Pro Opens a New Co-Packing Facility in Calgary
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 22nd November ‘ 16
At WG Pro, our co-packing solutions help your products stand out from the competition – growing brand awareness and sales. We’re dedicated to making sure we have the facilities, certifications, and equipment that will deliver results.
We’re excited to announce that we’ve headed west, recently opening a new co-packing facility in Calgary! This is our first location outside of Ontario and the fifth in which we’re co-packing. We look forward to making our industry-leading services even more accessible for customers across Canada and the US (particularly those on the west coast), helping you access new domestic and international markets.
About Our Calgary Facility
Our new facility is located at 2880 45 Avenue South East, Unit #116, Calgary, Alberta:
- It is AIB certified, having achieved Superior status (the highest-level certificate). We maintain our food safety program according to AIB International’s Consolidated Standards for Inspection.
- We’re prepared to handle and package a variety of food products, possessing the necessary certifications, equipment, and experience to ensure the best results.
Combined, our five facilities now offer over 200,000 square feet of co-packing and warehousing space! Do you need more room? We can incorporate that! We’re ready to work with you to customize the co-packing services that meet your unique needs.
“Everyone at WG Pro is excited about our growth,” said Karl Wirtz, President at WG Pro. “It’s truly inspiring to see the members of our team – many of whom have been with us since the beginning – coming together from across Canada to deliver the superior service our clients expect. I am proud of what we’ve achieved and look forward to working with our customers (both current and future) to tackle a range of new projects.”
WG Pro is a full-service co-packer. We are experts at creating customized packaging solutions and building relationships throughout diverse markets that can help you grow your business and boost sales. Contact us today to learn more!
More from WG:
- Cross-Border Co-Packaging: It’s the Right Time for U.S. Manufacturers to Consider an Ontario Co-Packer
- 3 Tips to Successfully Scale Your Business with a Co-Packer
- Use Cross-Promotional Packaging to Increase Sales
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017
- WG Pro Becomes a Certified Organic Co-Packer - January 27, 2017
- How Your Packaging Can Tell Your Brand’s Story - January 11, 2017
- Merry Christmas from WG Pro! - December 20, 2016
- 4 Benefits of Eco-Conscious, Sustainable Packaging - November 30, 2016
- WG Pro Opens a New Co-Packing Facility in Calgary - November 22, 2016
- What to Look for in a New Co-Packing Partner - October 27, 2016
- WG Pro is Excited to Showcase Its New Bakery at Its Open House! - October 5, 2016