WG Pro Adds New 80,000 Square Foot Co-Packing Facility
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 22nd July ‘ 16
At WG Pro, we provide co-packing solutions that help our customers’ products stand out from the competition – boosting brand awareness and growing sales. We’re committed to improving every day and ensuring we have the equipment, certifications, and facilities to deliver the best results and keep you competitive.
We’re excited to announce that we’re growing again, our new facility being the fourth in which we’ll co-pack! We began our journey in 1993 with a single 55,000 square-foot location designed to handle reclaimed and returned pharmaceutical products. Today – twenty plus years and now three facilities later – we specialize in custom co-packaging projects for a range of industries including food and drug, cosmetic, confectionaries, and more.
About Our New Facility
Our new facility is located at 2130 Williams Parkway East in Brampton, Ontario:
- We are close to major transportation hubs, including Toronto’s Pearson International Airport.
- Our facility boasts 80,000 square feet of capacity. Combined, our four facilities now offer over 200,000 square feet of co-packing and warehousing space.
“Everyone at WG is thrilled about this expansion,” said Karl Wirtz, President at WG Pro. “We’re all dedicated to delivering superior service to our customers. It’s what brings us together and drives us forward. Many of our team members have been with us since day one, and I couldn’t be prouder of the growth our group has realized. I’m looking forward to working with our customers – current and future – to tackle a diverse variety of new, exciting projects!”
WG Pro is a full-service co-packer. We are experts at creating customized packaging solutions and building relationships throughout diverse markets that can help you grow your business and boost sales. Contact us today to learn more!
More from WG:
- Cross-Border Co-Packaging: It’s the Right Time for U.S. Manufacturers to Consider an Ontario Co-Packer
- 3 Tips to Successfully Scale Your Business with a Co-Packer
- Use Cross-Promotional Packaging to Increase Sales
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017