Now is the Time for U.S. Manufacturers to Work with an Ontario Co-Packer
For companies in border states close to Ontario, especially New York and Michigan, working with a Toronto Area co-packer is a smart business decision that will let you:
- Take advantage of favorable exchange rates with the Canadian dollar at an eleven-year low.
- Enjoy no duties being levied Under NAFTA on U.S.-made products going in and out of Canada.
- Benefit from reduced transportation costs with low fuel prices and close proximity to the U.S.
Partner with WG to Benefit from Our World-Class Facilities
Based in the Greater Toronto Area and easily accessible from major highways, our co-packing facilities are located close to major border crossings. We are only 1 and a half hours from the Peace Bridge at Buffalo and 3 and a half hours from the Ambassador Bridge at Detroit.
Our co-packaging facilities are internationally-certified and can handle projects of any size and scope.
- Our facilities are GFSI-BRC and AIB certified. Combined with rigorous internal policies and procedures, our teams are the experts in food safety and defense.
- Our locations provide more than 135,000 square feet of warehouse and distribution space. Our newest co-packaging facility (35,000 square-feet) includes an automated carton line that features three 14 head weigh/count scale in-feed systems, reducing production times and labor requirements.
- We offer a segregated nut-free and peanut-free facility, eliminating risks for cross-contamination with allergens for restricted-ingredient products
- Our locations are temperature-controlled and include refrigerated, cooled, and ambient environments.
- We are experts in export logistics: let WG’s experienced teams manage the complexities of cross-border transportation so you can focus on growing your business.
WG has experience creating custom-designed co-packaging strategies for a range of industries including food and confection, pharmaceutical, health foods, cosmetics, automotive, electronics, household Products, vision and eye care
With over 20 years of co-packing experience, partnering with WG to create customized co-packaging solutions will ensure your products stand out and guarantee a seamless cross-border experience.