Frozen and Refrigerated Co-Packing
WG Pro is happy to send specialized teams to your company’s location to handle the responsibilities for co-packaging projects.
Your business’ climate-controlled areas will keep your products in line with food safety standards and requirements. Meanwhile, our operators will seamlessly integrate themselves into your facilities. They will oversee the processes and ensure the full integrity of your products.
Frozen and refrigerated on-site co-packing provides numerous financial and strategic benefits for your business, such as:
- Bolstering your team with our skilled staff members, letting you focus on other business areas that need attention
- Overseeing our team, making recommendations when needed
- Guiding the creation of the finished product, ensuring it exactly meets your expectations before going to market
Our facility operators can assist with many tasks in getting your refrigerated and frozen products shelf-ready, including:
- Co-packaging cold foods and products
- Organizing products into multi-packs or assortments
- Shrink wrapping and shrink sleeving for safety and quality assurance
WG Pro has also forged a strategic alliance with Confederation Freezer.
This relationship allows us to co-manufacture and co-package frozen and refrigerated products in CFIA- and HACCP-accredited warehouses. They are in Confederation Freezer’s Brampton and Kitchener, Ontario locations just outside of Toronto.
Contact us now to enjoy the benefits of having our skilled team co-pack products in frozen and refrigerated environments.