WG Pro’s New Website Is Live
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 11th June ‘ 15
We’re pleased and excited to announce the launch of our new website.
To give you easy access to our services, the old one needed to change. The updated design also shows you who we are and what we stand for.
We’re a full-service co-packing and co-manufacturing company that has a suite of offerings.
In each task we take on, we maintain a steadfast commitment to safety and quality. This is reflected in the focus and respect that goes into our services and clients’ products.
Whether it’s a package for peanut-free food, a point of purchase (POP) product display, or on-site management of your packaging processes, you can expect increased sales, visibility, and customer satisfaction.
Our certifications as food safety and defense leaders are testaments to this.
So are our enthusiastic group of staff members. Many of them have been with us for more than 15 years, consistently improving and generating positive results.
These are just a few reasons why local businesses and multinational organizations alike choose us.
Looking for Co-Packaging and Co-Manufacturing Services?
We’re proud to offer an unrivaled range of services that we’ve perfected thanks to 20 years of success.
Our suite of offerings includes:
- Private labeling
- Brand distribution
- Temporary displays
- On-site co-packing
- Warehousing and logistics
Our clients come from a variety of industries, including:
- Food and confection
- Health foods
- Household products
- Vision and eye care
We tailor our services to meet your unique needs and specifications. So, we’d be thrilled to add your company’s industry to this list if it’s not featured.
Take a look around the new site and check back on our blog. You won’t want to miss the interesting information we’ll share.
>> WG Pro offers co-packaging and co-manufacturing solutions with a range of complimentary services to companies of all sizes and industries. Contact us today to learn how we can help you.
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017
- WG Pro Becomes a Certified Organic Co-Packer - January 27, 2017
- How Your Packaging Can Tell Your Brand’s Story - January 11, 2017
- Merry Christmas from WG Pro! - December 20, 2016
- 4 Benefits of Eco-Conscious, Sustainable Packaging - November 30, 2016
- WG Pro Opens a New Co-Packing Facility in Calgary - November 22, 2016
- What to Look for in a New Co-Packing Partner - October 27, 2016
- WG Pro is Excited to Showcase Its New Bakery at Its Open House! - October 5, 2016