WG Pro Connects with Clients at the International Sweets and Snack Fair (ISM) 2016
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 17th February ‘ 16
ISM is the world’s largest trade fair for sweets and snacks. This year, the event attracted over 38,500 visitors from 146 countries around the world.
For WG, ISM 2016 was an opportunity to connect with clients – new and existing – looking for dynamic packaging solutions and excited at the prospect of expanding distribution throughout the US and Canada.
ISM is committed to recognizing innovative, industry-leading ideas and products:
- “Sweet Planet”: Exclusively at ISM 2016, this special show highlights leading-edge products and packaging designs.
- ISM Newcomer Arena: First incorporated as part of ISM 2013, the Newcomer Arena gives first-time ISM attendees the opportunity to show off their innovative merchandise.
- New Product Showcase: Every year, ISM guests flock to the New Product Showcase to discover up-and-coming confectionary and snacking products. ISM visitors then vote for their favourite innovations. The top three from ISM 2016 were Boncha Boncha (custom-printed hard candies), Heimatgut (delicious and healthy wasabi-flavoured coconut chips), and Katjes Magic Candy Factory (the first 3D gummy candy printer)
This year, we paid special attention to the newest and most delicious baked goods to supply our recently launched bakery.
Our facility is kosher, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and sesame-free. We currently produce biscotti, meringue, snowballs, mini-loafs, frozen dough and batter, and more!
At WG, we’re committed to keeping up-to-date in our industry so we can deliver superior service to our clients. We look forward to working with you in the year ahead!
WG Pro is a full-service co-packer. We are experts at creating customized packaging solutions and building relationships throughout diverse markets that can help you grow your business and boost sales. Contact us today to learn more!
More from WG:
- Cross-Border Co-Packaging: It’s the Right Time for U.S. Manufacturers to Consider an Ontario Co-Packer
- How to Re-Work and Save Damaged, Mislabelled, or Defective Products
- Use Cross-Promotional Packaging to Increase Sales
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017