Merry Christmas from WG Pro!
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 20th December ‘ 16
Warm wishes for a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year from the WG team!
2016 has been an exciting year for us. We launched our new bakery to private label and co-manufacture a range of delicious baked goods and expanded into Western Canada, opening a new co-packing facility in Calgary.
The Christmas season is the perfect time of year to let you know how much we appreciate your business. Our successes wouldn’t be possible without you, our valued clients. It’s been a pleasure to work with you, and we look forward to many more new and exciting projects throughout 2017!
- December 22: Closed at Noon
- December 23: Closed
- December 26: Closed
- December 27, 28, 29 & 30: Open (Regular Hours)
- January 2: Closed
- January 3: Open (Regular Hours)
Wishing you the joy of family, the gift of friends, and the best of everything in the year to come!
It’s never too early to start planning your next major co-packing projects. WG Pro specializes in creating custom solutions to make your products stand out. Contact us today to learn how our services can benefit your business.
More from WG:
- What to Look for in a New Co-Packing Partner
- The Essentials of Packaging Design
- Start-Ups: Are You Ready for a Co-Packer?
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017