Merry Christmas from WG Pro!
Posted By: Karl Wirtz
Posted On: 22nd December ‘ 15
At WG, we want to take the opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas! We hope you are able to spend the season surrounded by your family and friends, enjoying delicious meals and joyful moments.
- December 24: Closed at noon
- December 25-28: CLOSED
- December 29-30: Regular hours
- December 31: Closed at noon
- January 1: CLOSED
Merry Christmas from everyone at WG, and best wishes for a wonderful New Year!
It’s never too early to start planning your 2016 co-packaging projects. WG Pro specializes in creating custom solutions to make your products stand out. Contact us today to learn how our services can benefit your business.
More from WG:
- 4 Questions to Ask on a Co-Packing Facility and Warehouse Tour
- The Top Three Qualities to Look for In a Private Label Partner
- 4 Essential Food Safety Practices for the Co-Packaging Industry
- Congratulations to David John Vongalu, Winner of This Year’s WG Leadership Award at Sheridan College’s Pilon School of Business - June 23, 2017
- 4 Future-Forward Co-Packing Trends - May 2, 2017
- WG Connects with Companies Eager to Grow in North America at the International Sweet and Snack Fair in Germany - February 23, 2017
- WG Pro Becomes a Certified Organic Co-Packer - January 27, 2017
- How Your Packaging Can Tell Your Brand’s Story - January 11, 2017
- Merry Christmas from WG Pro! - December 20, 2016
- 4 Benefits of Eco-Conscious, Sustainable Packaging - November 30, 2016
- WG Pro Opens a New Co-Packing Facility in Calgary - November 22, 2016
- What to Look for in a New Co-Packing Partner - October 27, 2016
- WG Pro is Excited to Showcase Its New Bakery at Its Open House! - October 5, 2016